It may seems like I have a hell lot of fun in Taiwan from all the uploaded pictures.
Many may wander if I was there as a soldier or as a tourist.
Don't be deceived by what you see!!
As I was forbidden to post anything that is related to training due to security reasons.
So,You didn't see any pictures of me suffering in training.
Anyway ,My first 16 days in Taiwan was really shitty.
The living condition was bad as we slept in the Bangala bunks .
Climbing endless hilly terrains was physically tiring and mentally challenging.
I guess I will never forget the training i went through in taiwan.
On the hindsight ,I witnessed my first typhoon ,
Thank God for it as it disrupted our training program.
I guess i will never forget the training i went through in taiwan.
16 shitty days end in an instant and we begin to embark in the last 3 days of Party,Fun and Laughter
The first stop of the tour -Mao Pi Tuo.
It used to be a coral reef but it dried up and formed the shape of a Cat Nose.
Our Second Stop-National Museum of Marine Biology and Aquarium
Taiwan 's version of underwater world.
Its touted to be the biggest in Asia.
This Aquarium is way better than the ones I visited in China.
But its not as big as it means .
There also alot of bogus 3D effect aquarium to ensure the place doesn't seems so empty.
The Whale Shark feeding show.
The dolphin show.
3rd Stop:Xin Jue Jiang,KaohSiung.
This shopping distinct is known for its latest fashion for youth.
Due to time constraint,I couldn't shop as much as I want .I heeded my friends advice as they told me that there is a wider variety of products in the shops in Taipei and they could be a lot more cheaper so I only bought 2 bags of clothing.
The Famous Kou Rou Zi Jia-selling a wide variety of bbq meats.
We tried the noodle burger
and the pork chop burger.
And tried the 8 treasure Ice dessert.
Along the way .....
and Dancing hall.Such places could not be found in Singapore.
We decided to walk back to our hotel from Liouhe Night Market
but we got lost and ended up in an arcade
Since we have some time b4 the curfew ends ,
we played our beloved ancient arcade game -Journey to the west 2.
We stayed in the 3 star Dou Shi Hotel.
After staying in the bangala bunk for 16 days ,staying in the hotel was just HEAVENLY.
There is even a hot tub for me to have a good warm bath.
If only there was more time given ,we could have shop more and explore more places.
I definitely want to go back to Xin Jue Jiang as I wasn't satisfied with my shopping spree.