Saturday, October 23, 2010

Helloween

No treat or trick or any costume parties for me this year
I spend my Halloween watching Horror films in the cinemas.
As a horror fan,I caught 2 horror movies recently,
The Child's eye 3D and Paranormal Activity 2 .
Since Joel and I were not did not managed to go to Rainie's concert last week,
We decided to watch the cutie in a 3D film.
For a Asian movie , the 3D effects was rather great.
There were a few scenes where the ghost "jumped' out of the scene.
However the plot of the movie was rather "lame".

Last Night,I was dragged by Shao wei to watched Paranormal Activity 2.
I did not intend to watched the show as I did not catch its prequel and my gastric pain may recurred anytime.
Somehow,he managed to convince me and I ended watching the show with him.
There were certain scenes that spooks me out
Thanks to the annoying sound effects and sudden movement of the characters.
The suspense of the show is builds up at a rather slow pace,it may bores you at times.
The ending was quite a disappointment.
PA2 is very similar to PA1 except that this time there was more cameras installed to capture the paranormal activities that was hunting the family and a baby and a dog was added to the cast of the characters.
I think the 我猜我猜我猜猜猜

謊言追追追 segment is alot scarier.


Watch it if you dare






Happy Halloween!