I remembered about a year ago,I saw my younger brother watching a Korean variety show about a female pop group.
Me: Who are they and why do they all look alike?
Richie: They are SNSD ,the are the the most popular female pop group in Korean.
Me:Huh? SNSD,I only heard of wonder girls.
Not long after...my bunkmate Royston showed me a music video of Genie by SNSD.
From then on..I fell in love with them and often spent my free time watching all thier performances in you tube.
I told myself if they were to visit Singapore ,I will be there to support them.
News of Kpop concert was released and I was thrilled to find out that SNSD will be performing.
It's their visit to Singapore except for Tae Yeon.
Sadly,I gave up the idea of attending the concert as I couldn't find a company and the tickets are too pricey.
I wouldn't want to spend $118(the least expensive ticket )to watch SNSD from a far after all they will be performing only a few songs and out of the 7 performing groups ,I only know 3 of them(SNSD,Shinee and Big Bang) .
Hence,I went to support them at the airport yesterday ,all I wanted is to catch a glimpse of them.
However,the fans were disappointed as they took the VIP route and went straight to the Expo.
Joel and I decided to give a last try and went to Expo back stage door ,hoping to see them there.
(Joel wasn't a fan of SNSD,he was dragged by me).
We waited for an hour and finally throw in the towel cause we were both hungry and tired.
Suddenly,we heard fans screaming ,a van went pass us .
HyoYeon was in the van and I only saw her side view.
I was satisfied as I managed to see at least one member of SNSD .
Mission Accomplished ,we went to Coffee Bean for a drink before heading home .
As we sat in Coffee Bean,we could see the entrance of the Kpop concert night.
Then a CRAZY idea stuck us.
Why not we GATE CRUSH the concert!
We tried to sneak in through the priority entrance but failed after several attempts.
The security was tight and there was no way we could get in without a ticket.
A group of Koreans walked out of the concert and all of them had a special pass with them .
We gathered our courage and asked some of them for their passes shamelessly.
After several tries,one Korean guy agreed to sell us their Cat 1 ticket at $100.
Its a good bargain as we didn't have to queue for hours to purchase the ticket at HMV ,
get to watch the concert in the front standing pit
and we got it at less than half of the original price -$258.
We got all jumpy and ran straight into the concert hall.
I waited patiently for SNSD 's turn to perform.
I screamed my heart out when they finally appear.
I could feel the Adrenalin Pumping in the hall ,the boyfans were fanchanting "So Nyuh Shi Dae" and echoing after the 9 angels as they belt out their all-time hits.
You can see at 1:52-1:56.Sunny winked at me!!!

Shinee.This picture is for Stacy and Sam.












.jpg)








