Saturday, May 9, 2009

Madam Tussand

It has been 9 years since I visited the Madam Tussand Museum.

We took hold of this opportunity to visit the branch in Shanghai.

We did many naughty things in the Museum..

Some of the Wax figures were sexually harassed by us.


Shaun ,do you know that its very "shuai" to stand under a woman 's dress.

The new age Wayang

Twins

Michelle Yeow

Shaun ,no hanky panky...

Kylie

Princess Diana

Audrey hepburn

Mei Yan Fang

Leslie Cheung

MJ's wax figure is the most identical one,
perhaps its because MJ looks too plastic in real life.

Shaun....dont kill me for posting this pictures.
HAHA

Jordon

Introducing
The up and rising
NBA star......
Shaun Khoo

My idol, Jay chou.(The wax figure doesnt look like him at all)

The Pepsi Ambrassors.
This is not the updated one,Edison is replaced by Show Luo


Another idol.Jolin!!!!

Nicholas Tze

I am on JA 's team, Angelina, you are a slut!
HAHA

Infernal affair

Internal affairs?

Russia's Putin

Elvis

I am taller than Aaron kwok

Teresa darling.....

The virtual movement game.

I am a movie star

My brother from Brazil

Beckham

The man of our time-Obama

Tony Leung

Kuan Zhi Ling

Me and Bill and unknown

The legendary Madonna

Na Ying

Ruo Zhu Er

Nichole,I adore you too.

The upcoming actor stars.....

Waaaaaa ....Taaaaa.......

I will be back...

I am bond,Wayne Bond...

Kelly Chen

Zhang Yi Mou

Zhang Bo Zhi

Vicky Zhou

Jonice the ghost bride

Wayne the clown

Shaun the rockstar

Every young boy's dream is to be a Astronut someday.


If only I have half of his intellgence.

Prince William

This is how they create the Wax Figure...



The woman standing next to me is Madam Tussand


Next ,we visited the Japanese Restaurant.
and had a Japanese crusine feast








Their Soba is the best one I had evert asted