I got this part time job as a surveyor yesterday.Initially i was reluctant to turn up for work,but in the end ,i still turn up for for the job.It was a Great experience. It allows me to interact with different kinds of people. My survey was 6 page long!!!!!!who would want to do a 6 page long survey right???thankfully Singaporeans are kind people.so in the end i manage to finish 20 surveys in 5 hours.My survey is about singaporean / tourist 's view on marina bay.
Like how jason blog about his surveryor 's experience ,i am gonna do the same.I am a copy cat
Some of the interesting response from the public
QN:What improvement do you hope to see in marina bay
A: I like to see more women who dont wear bra.(This is marina bay .not geylang)
B:I hope that there will be lesser indians around(What a racist)
C:I like to see night trams at the bridge between esplanade and 1 fullerton
(Night trams? how about monorails?)
QN 2 :What is your favourite local waterfront?
A:Geylang(hello mr horny!!! there is no water front in geylang)
QN 3:What do you think of the hotels in Marina bay?
A:I only know about hotel 81(What a TEE KO PEH!)
After 5 hours of surveying .i am totally worn out.I am not sure whether i want to work as a survyor again .It was an eye opening experience .I dont wanna waste my 1 month break.I wanna work my ass off.
ung