Saturday, January 8, 2011

Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!

Everyday a random SNSD song will get struck in my head .Today ,its Oh!
I can't believe I would be so busy on the first week of the year.
Got send to Outfield and was busy preparing for Atec Stage 2.
Basically Atec Stage 2 is a major exam where we will be tested on we have trained and learnt for the past two years.
I hope it will be my Last outfield ...
Just got a very short hair cut and I look like a recruit now.
While ,I believe my hair will grow back before the Chinese New Year.
Can't wait for next week to end and hopefully we will be rewarded off days after that.

Just saw the thriller for the movie Thor.One of the anticipated movie of the year.
It will premier on 6 May 2011 which happens to be my ORDate!