Monday, August 2, 2010

Another Night Another Day

What can I say
Its still the same old brand new me.
(Still recovering from last night K-Fever)
I got GOLD again for my IPPT again.
My handwork was paid off.
Initially I thought it will be cancelled due to the rain,
but it didn't and we ended up running in the rain.
Thank God for holding the rain.
I wanna thank Alvin for running with me during the last lap.
He challenged me and I managed to hit 9.22 min.
Since BMT,I haven't run faster than 9.40 min .
At least its some kind of achievement in my boring routine lifestyle.
Thank God for it.




I am a fan of a local talent -Inch Chua.
She is a indie singer/songwriter.
Most of my friends have no idea who she is
so I dragged my brother to accompany me for her first concert last Friday.
Her music style is quite unique-introspective folk and modern day electronia fused with acoustics tunes -Think Zee Avi music plus electronic music.
I used to be a fan of local english music scene-I loved Electro and Ronin but they are nowhere to be seen these days,perhaps due to their declining popularity ?
You can support Inch by downloading her music at http://inchchua.bandcamp.com/ for free.
She believe that music should be free and she wants to focus more on live plays.
Sunday

I managed to wake up in time for CHC 21st anniversary.
Its great to spend friendship day in church.

Met up with my Poly clique to celebrate Ice 's birthday.
We dine at Giraffe,the atmosphere and ambiance was great.
We went for K sessions after desert in Billy bombers.
We got very high when we sang Back street boys -I want it that way ,
你最珍贵,Same old brand new you and One more try .
I am kinda hooked to K box .
Wanna go again sometime soon.