Friday, June 4, 2010

Never Give up!

After one month of
Verbal abuse
Metal torture
Emotion wrecking
I finally pass the TP test in my 1st attempt!
This means I will be getting my military Jeep license soon
and there will not be anymore HELL lessons with my Driving instructor.
I wanna thank my Mum,Evonnie ,Ho and Richie for encouraging me and having to deal with a dejected brother for the past 1 month .
I wanna thank Fen for her prayers and countless encouragement .
and Lincoln and Joel for lending me their ears to share my woes.
I never knew learning to drive would be such a challenge.
During the past 1 month ,I struggled with thoughts of giving up and going out of course.
But this time I dont want to give up like I always do .
Determination and commitment really helps me to achieve me goal.
Thank God for His Strength and Grace!