Sunday, November 29, 2009

Weekends should always be longer

It would be really nice if Friday is officially a day off for everyone in the world.
2 days of rest every week is definitely insufficient .
I am already looking forward to Xmas and New year as both holiday happens to be on Friday.

This week ,I manage to sneak in a portable TV into my camp.I was able to watch some TV shows and ease my TV addiction .Sadly good things always come to an end.We were caught by my sergeant and wasn't allowed to bring the TV from next week onwards.I have been loading episodes of Friends season 1 into my mp3.My aim is to finish all 10 seasons ,watching the series really cracks me up.

Thursday
I gave Joel his belated birthday treat.We manage to dine at the secluded but very famous Wasabi Teh.The Unagi is superb.Then we watched the sneak peak for New Moon at Shaw house.There are more fight scenes in this sequel so its more watchable for guys.

Friday
It really very hard to organize a meet-up these days.After postponing this outing twice, I finally met up with Ice and Kokwee to celebrate Sam's very belated birthday. .We had a heavy lunch in Marche.We were so full that we skipped dinner .After Sam left to buy her Christmas tree,we went to play
Leftfordead 2 .It is freaking fun!!!!!You can chop the zombies with an axe or a chainsaw.
Guys,Lets go and play more LAN!!!!!

Saturday
I went to service on and finally get to hear Pst Kong 's preaching.He never fail to inspire.He was recommending us to read the book by Malcolm Gladwell-The Outlier.
Which is a coincidence as Lincoln just gave me this book.I can't wait to finish it.

My surgery is on the 8 DEC.. say a little prayer for me.

Thanks!