Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The great escape

Just when I thought life is starting to get better in 3 G.
I received the sudden news that I will be deployed to Tekong for 1 week.
This will be the longest outfield exercise that I have ever been(8 days 7 night.)
Our job is to be enemies for the company fire movement test,something like A-Tec.
WTH!!!!They should have inform us earlier and not the day of deployment.
We pair up and were thrown into the jungle for more than 16 hours,awaiting for different sections to come.I have to endure
the scotching hot sun ,
endless mosquitoes stings,
and wild boars attacks.
I was also mentally disturbed by sneaky foot steps
.
My surgery is scheduled on 24 Nov 09.
Hopefully ,this is my chance of getting out of this damn place!

There are two movies that I really wanna watch .



and