
Last week was one of the craziest week Life.
Clubbing,Karaoke,G2max ,Movie,Lan,Treats..etc
I practically done everything under the sun.
No la ...I am just exaggerating!
A BIG Thank you to everyone for the AWESOME Celebration.
A very Long Thank-you List
My Family-Mum ,Ho ,Evonnie,Richie,(We finally gathered together !!Thanks Bro for accompanying me on the G2max)
My BFF-Lincoln,Fen,Suzy,Joel,(The VIP in my life)
MSC BFF-Jason,Josephine,Joanne,Jolie,Seb,Fs Yvonne(The most crazy and fun loving people in the planet .I had a great time clubbing with you guys )
My Clinque-Elaine,Joey,Ye Leng,Kagek,Sam,Ice,Kokwee,Leah,Bingsong,Jodie,Benedict and those who contribute the present.(U people brighten up my Poly Life)
My Colleagues-Adeline,Kimberly,Angeline Lim,Fiona,Angeline lim,Chong Chuan,Hazel,Joleen,Vanessa (Thank you for the surprise B-Dae Celebration )
My Cellgroup members-Joanne,Hexing,Wenbin,Ronald,Samuel,Jenson,Jehan,CenCen,Cheryl and Clara cg members (Finally I get to fellowship with you guys)
Those who send me their lovely greetings-Stace,Thank you for your lovely post ...It brings back the good old times and yes I am still allegy to Tomatoes,Nigel,Sarah,Maurice,Shaun,Jonice,Marvin,Rabiah,Trina,Elaine Chin,Ashley,Shirley,Anthony,Alfonso,Cheng Ying,Doreen,Elless,Timo,Huiling,Rehan,Hafiz,Zahrina,Raymond,Ricky,Jingxuan,Fion and Ah Ting,YinYee,Sufiyan,SzeYun,Chelle,Yvonne,Sing Tien,Elizabeth,Vanessa See,Emily
If I forget to mention your name,Please forgive me....
Thank you buddies for giving a special and unforgettable celebration
I will post the birthday photos soon.
Clubbing,Karaoke,G2max ,Movie,Lan,Treats..etc
I practically done everything under the sun.
No la ...I am just exaggerating!
A BIG Thank you to everyone for the AWESOME Celebration.
A very Long Thank-you List
My Family-Mum ,Ho ,Evonnie,Richie,(We finally gathered together !!Thanks Bro for accompanying me on the G2max)
My BFF-Lincoln,Fen,Suzy,Joel,(The VIP in my life)
MSC BFF-Jason,Josephine,Joanne,Jolie,Seb,Fs Yvonne(The most crazy and fun loving people in the planet .I had a great time clubbing with you guys )
My Clinque-Elaine,Joey,Ye Leng,Kagek,Sam,Ice,Kokwee,Leah,Bingsong,Jodie,Benedict and those who contribute the present.(U people brighten up my Poly Life)
My Colleagues-Adeline,Kimberly,Angeline Lim,Fiona,Angeline lim,Chong Chuan,Hazel,Joleen,Vanessa (Thank you for the surprise B-Dae Celebration )
My Cellgroup members-Joanne,Hexing,Wenbin,Ronald,Samuel,Jenson,Jehan,CenCen,Cheryl and Clara cg members (Finally I get to fellowship with you guys)
Those who send me their lovely greetings-Stace,Thank you for your lovely post ...It brings back the good old times and yes I am still allegy to Tomatoes,Nigel,Sarah,Maurice,Shaun,Jonice,Marvin,Rabiah,Trina,Elaine Chin,Ashley,Shirley,Anthony,Alfonso,Cheng Ying,Doreen,Elless,Timo,Huiling,Rehan,Hafiz,Zahrina,Raymond,Ricky,Jingxuan,Fion and Ah Ting,YinYee,Sufiyan,SzeYun,Chelle,Yvonne,Sing Tien,Elizabeth,Vanessa See,Emily
If I forget to mention your name,Please forgive me....
Thank you buddies for giving a special and unforgettable celebration
I will post the birthday photos soon.