Perhaps its becoz of my projects,
I have brought my laptop along during my cny visitations
or maybe its because of the hidden conflicts and grudges.
Nonetheless ,I still ty my best to have fun in the midst of all these craps.
The quantity of hongbao seems to increase,I havent really open them yet.
I hope the quality also increase..haha
Watched love matters,the wedding game and Chi Bi 2
Love matters is funny but i dont like the storyplot.
The wedding game is great love comedy!
Chi bi 2 totally amaze me!!!!.
Played 2 game of bowling on chu yi night.
allow me to release stresssssssssss.
Me and my cousin 's child,I forget his name liao
Me and Nichole.My auntie 's bao bei.
She finally recognize me..she used to ignore me...
My cousin -Jeron-unique name.
wahhh. i look so serious...
3 projects heading my way.
Monday-IMC
Tues-CRM
Wed-Entre reheresal and PS
Lets do our best for the final lap..