I am back,I was away as i was overwhelmed by the hectic school life.
One more project and ICA coming in the next two weeks.
I decided to drop Calculus.
Its driving me crazy.
I know I am gonna be a loser if i give up.
but I dont care anymore.
I know my limits.
I dont want my life to be dictated by people 's opinion.
I was sort of affected by the" practice what you blog" phrase
Action speaks louder.
so i am not gonna blog so often.
News of death is everywhere
Death separates
Death destroys
Death brings misery.
Eternity is the key.
I pray that God will save the victims of the Sichuan earthquake and Cyclone Nargis.
I just heard that one of school mate was killed in a motorcycle accident.
Our Lives can be snapped off in an instant.
Treasure life, love it .
Live it to the fullest.
Gotta treasure the ones around you.